THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

thanks mama! thanks abah!

Wow.. I am healed! Feel like wanna write in English, hehe.

My mom was calling me on this morning.. and guess what, she did heal me much, much better though I never tell her my problem of losing my mood to study! I still remember of her words to me,

"Kakak, as you getting near to SPM, I want to say that I forgive you, and pray for your success. Don't even think about mum and dad's hope on your result, that will give you lots of pressure, just think to find the correct answer, and the remaining, leave it to God. I do hope on your best result, but the important is, you are working for it, and that is enough for me. Mum is praying for you, always. So don't get scared if you can't answer any questions, just ask a helping hand from Allah, and He will help you. Allah destined everything. I will call you at hostel, during your exam to relieve you. Bring along your phone!"

Wow... I am nearly about to cry for these words. I really, really have a very best parents in the world. And my dad too, he rarely advise me, but I can see the support when he willing gives me a big amount of money everytime I want to go back to hostel, and he never fail to come to my hostel everytime I need him to, no matter how tired he is. And, everything they do, even scold me, only makes me feel more granted for having them as my parents.

Hehe... my energy is retain! SPM, wait for me!!

* thanks too to Xiro, Yurika, kakcik and kaktam for their consolation.. I love you all! =)

0 comments: